If you want to learn kite surf you need to practice how to get on the board!
The first day we’ll practice the basic movements on land with the kite and security systems, this is a necessary step in order to get into the water faster. The aim is that first you learn the theory and practical part of kite surfing and you are then able to go out on your own and continue learning, but in a safe way.
You can see below our learning system and prices and, in our logo, you’ll find more about us.
PRIVATE LESSONS FROM 55 €/HOUR (MIN. 2 HOURS)
- This course is directed at people that want to learn and or improve the sport in an easy and personalized manner.
- This is a great option to maximize your time if your only here for only a short period (weekends for instance).
- ONE INSTRUCTOR – ONE STUDENT
- LEARNING IS FASTER – BEST RESULTS
- ONE INSTRUCTOR ONLY FOR YOU
- ONE KITE ALL THE TIME IS FOR YOU
- YOU’LL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF 100% OF YOUR TIME
- STARTING FROM YOUR LEVEL
- YOU’LL HAVE MORE FREE TIME
- TAILORED COURSE
- EQUIPMENT, INSURANCE AND RESCUE BOAT INCLUDED