If you want to learn kite surf you need to practice how to get on the board!
The first day we’ll practice the basic movements on land with the kite and security systems, this is a necessary step in order to get into the water faster. The aim is that first you learn the theory and practical part of kite surfing and you are then able to go out on your own and continue learning, but in a safe way.
You can see below our learning system and prices and, in our logo, you’ll find more about us.
ECONOMIC COURSES FROM 18 €/HOUR
- This is the most economical course. Performed with a maximum of 4 people per instructor and one kite per 2 person pair, this means working as a team.
- Our experience leads us to recommend lessons for 4 hours a day this time will suffice and you will be able to learn kite theory and incorporate what you learn into proper practice. This timeframe also incorporates daily goals, which will always be increasing day by day.
- If you want an even more economical course, you also have the option of taking a course with a duration of 3 hours per day if you so choose.
- ONE KITE PER TWO PERSON
- VERY ECONOMICAL AND ADVANTAGEOUS
- SAME LEVEL PARTNERS
- EQUIPMENT, INSURANCE AND SUPPORT BOAT IS INCLUDED